Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Google Conspiracy Turns on Ron Paul

As the Ron Paul campaign becomes increasingly hopeless, Ron Paul supporters discover that Google has betrayed the Revolusion and is now causing the Ron Paul forums to load slowly.

RucdelaSpook RucdelaSpook is offline
Member

Today I typed Ron Paul into my Google search engine, and the Google News section didn't pop up. I had to click the "News" tab just to see what was up. I went back to a normal search, looked through the whole first page, then the second page, then the third page... Google doesn't post "News results for Ron Paul" when you search his name... I'd been noticing that they would post pictures OTHER than Dr. Paul, whenever the Ron Paul news would come up, or that the link would be put lower and lower on the page. What's up, Google? I googled 'Mitt Romney' and News results for mitt romney was the FIRST link that popped up.

And now, it takes me a while to load up Ron Paul forums, is there construction going up on this page or is my high-speed internet just slower at picking up this website? I'm not tech-savvy or anything, so I don't really know if my concerns are legitimate, but they're concerns nonetheless.

One things for sure, if they think they can shut out/censor/blackout Dr. Paul's message, then they can sure as hell expect me to join Dr. Paul in his march on Washington!!!


Damn those Googlers, now they're causing PICTURES OTHER THAN RON PAUL to load.

Tina Tina is offline
Senior Member

About:
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 568
Default

Time-Warner owns google. That should answer your question.

Well it certainly answers some questions. But don't worry Haliburton and the Freemasons own everyone.
stilltrying stilltrying is offline
Member

About:
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 21
Default google is a CFR memeber though

wikipedia shows google as a CFR member though

No wonder Google keeps trying to get me to join the New World Order.

an.old.analyst an.old.analyst is offline
Member
About:
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52
Default

RucdelaSpook, who do you think setup Google and why?

An Old Analyst needs a younger analyst to avoid tin foil hat transference.

RucdelaSpook RucdelaSpook is offline
Member
About:
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 38
Default Don't look at me...

I have no idea. I guess I could look it up on Wikipedia. I saw a documentary on Google once, and it looked like a bunch of college kids made it. I do think that Google has a lot of power though. In the interview with some blond woman (i think she was vice-president or something), they asked her why Google just retains everything and why they never delete their user information. She kind of gave a bad reason why they were doing this (something about how it went into the efficiency of their search engine and the algorithms, and that it was faster to keep a memory of what the user was trying to look for), but I was a little concerned. That's one of the reasons why I don't use Gmail-- if that makes any difference. Also, because some Chinese guy got sent to prison (and killed?)because they bowed to the Chinese Gov't.

And Rucdela keeps demonstrating her insightful knowledge of the internets.

Crickett Crickett is offline
Senior Member
About:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilltrying View Post
wikipedia shows google as a CFR member though
I will be darned They are a member according to that. My membership list does not show that, but shows Reader's Digest, which is not on that list. It would be almost impossible to boycott all those companies..what have we let our nation become?
You can say a lot of things about America but the fact that these morons didn't get their way in the primaries almost gives me hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant work. I've got a couple of friends who have become Paultards, and it is distressing trying to communicate with them.

Kid you not - every time I've consistently tried to look past their newfound Paultardness and suggested we go grab a steak, get some drinks, meet some girls - the usual - their response is usually somewhere along the lines of, "Well...my guild in WoW is..." and then I tune out.

That's why this is an important message to Paultards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfFDPYMJvk

Share it with a Paultard you love...or one you don't.